Test pens, which are also known as voltage testers or electrical testers, are the most common tool to detect the presence of voltage in electrical circuits or power sources. They can be used for checking the voltage of power outlets, determining the presence of live wires, and identifying electrical problems in appliances while also being useful in testing a wide range of electrical equipment, from light switches and outlets to circuit breakers and transformers.
- The rods manufactured from high-quality stainless steel which secures high performance in long-term usage
- Ergonomic non-slip designed handle made from ABS environmental plastic for comfortable grip
- Insulated ABS plastic cover for higher safety during electronic operations
- High-quality replaceable xenon lamp enables high visibility in different situations even in intense light
- Two kinds of applications, one for measuring circuit electrical pen and the other for screwdriver
- Nickel coated tips for perfect fitting in the screw profiles