If you have ever experienced cutting with a blunt blade, you know how difficult it is to get a clean cut. Even if not having a clean cut is important to you, it takes a lot of time to cut a piece of wood into two using a dull blade.
- Real industry quality level with superior design and tungsten carbide teeth which provide maximum resistance for longer life
- Provide a high degree of finish edge
- Advanced offset ATB & TCG tooth design: ATB for hardwood, chipboard, and TCG for laminated board, MDF board, …
- High-grade carbide blade tips formulated for impact damage resistance
- Extra-hard steel blade body delivers accuracy and resists bending and deflection for true cuts
- Unique tooth design provides straight cuts and cutting smoother