Electric soldering irons are the most common tool used for soldering various materials such as metal, plastic, and electronics. The iron is powered by electricity and heats the soldering tip to a high temperature which melts the solder.
- Ideal for soldering applications that require mobility or a long reach.
- Features a lightweight, ergonomic design that can be used comfortably.
- Efficient ceramic heater provide accuracy and stability.
- Fast heat-up for high productivity
- mechanism to roll and position the tip easily when working.
- Constructed from materials designed to prevent deterioration and increase durability
- Includes a stand for holding the iron when not in use