Bordo Universal Drill Bits are valuable tools in any toolkit as they can save time and effort by eliminating the need to constantly switch between different types of drill bits when working on multiple materials. These bits are engineered to provide clean and precise holes in different surfaces, making them a convenient choice for a wide range of drilling tasks.
- 8mm Universal Drill
- DIN 8039/ISO 5468
- Special cutting edge geometry.
- Diamond-ground titanium carbide tip.
- Universal drill bit with asymmetric spiral shape.
- Cutting drilling spiral for optimum spoil removal.
- Straight flute entry.
- High-temperature brazing at 1120ºC.
- Specially ground cutting helix with micro surface hardness.