Bordo Spade Bits are specialized drill bits designed for drilling large, flat-bottomed holes in wood and other soft materials. They are characterized by their flat, paddle-like shape with a sharp point at the center. Spade bits are commonly used in woodworking and construction for tasks such as drilling holes for pipes, cables, and other applications that require large-diameter holes.
- 12mm Spade Bit
- Standard length 150mm Fast Cut Spade Bit
- Heavy Duty Fast Cut Spade Bits provide extreme performance in the toughest timbers.
- The Bordo range of standard length (OAL 150mm) spade bits are ideal for creating holes in a wide variety of timbers.
- Low cost per hole.
- Fast starting.
- Hex shank prevents slippage in drill chuck.
- Hex shank ensures a positive lock in spade bit extensions.
- Suits all standard quick change adaptors.