Bordo Power Bits with a square recess, also known as a Robertson or square drive, are specialized screwdriver bits designed for use with power drills and screwdrivers. The square recess is a type of screw head that provides a secure grip and reduces the risk of slippage during the fastening process. These bits are designed to fit square recess screws securely, making them suitable for various fastening applications.
- #2 Grippa® 150mm Power Bit
- 150mm Power Bit
- Grippa® insert bits feature a Phillips® Head (PH) form with the addition of ribbing on the bit surface.
- The ribbing on the insert bit grips in the recess of the screw greatly reducing cam-out.
- All Bordo power bits are manufactured from premium heat treated alloy steel.
- Strongly magnetised for superior fastener holding.
- The universal 1/4″ hex shank is suitable for use in most power tools and quick change adaptors/extensions.