Bordo Power Bits with a Pozidrive head are specialized screwdriver bits designed for use with power drills and screwdrivers. Pozidrive is a type of screw head that is commonly used in construction and assembly work. These bits are designed to fit Pozidrive screws securely, reducing the risk of slippage and damage during the fastening process.
- #2 Pozidriv® 50mm Power Bit
- 50mm Power Bit
- PoziDriv® insert bits are self-centering for fast, efficient assembly operations.
- All Bordo power bits are manufactured from premium heat treated alloy steel.
- Strongly magnetised for superior fastener holding.
- The universal 1/4″ hex shank is suitable for use in most power tools and quick change adaptors/extensions.