The Bordo End Mill Short Thread 4Flute (4Fi) with a 10mm diameter is a cutting tool designed for milling and shaping applications. It features four flutes, or cutting edges, which provide efficient material removal and surface finish.
- 10mm Short Threaded HSS Cobalt Multimill
- HSS-Co8 (Cobalt) end cutting, short threaded
- Multimills can cut in both axial and radial directions.
- They have exceptional chip evacuation and metal removal rates, while the flute design reduces vibration, even at high loads.
- The Multimill not only replaces two end mills to reduce tool-change and set-up times, but it also reduces the number of tools required in the machine set-up.
- Multimills are used in milling applications such as profile milling, tracer milling, face milling, and plunging.”