The Bordo Chrome Button Die MC 10.0 X 1.50 is a precision tool designed for threading and shaping external threads with a 10.0mm diameter and a 1.50mm pitch.
- 10 x 1.5mm MC 1.5″” Chrome Button Die
- Metric Coarse.
- Split circular chrome alloy button dies are most commonly used in conjunction with a die stock handle.
- They can be used as thread chasers to clean an existing thread.
- They can also be used to create a new male thread on non-ferrous metals and plastics.
- Chrome alloy dies are not suitable for creating precision, safety or critical threads.
- Metric Coarse button dies and die nuts have a 60º angle of thread.