Bordo reduced shank HSS drills are ground and then a black finish is achieved by steam tempering, a thermal process resulting in a porous tool coating.
- 16mm 1/2″” Reduced Shank Drill
- Reduced shank HSS twist drill.
- 118º notched point with 30º helix.
- Notched point is a variation on the standard chisel point, providing faster starting and reduced drill wander.
- 118º point angles are ideal for use in materials such as mild steel and cast iron.
- The 118º point creates easily controlled chips which are wide and thin.